Instagram Users Meeting Up At InstaMeets
Instagram is a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends and family.
Instagram is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook , Twitter, Tumblr ,and Flickr. A distinctive feature is that it confines photes to a square shape , similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polariod images.
Capture and Share the Moments Everywhere
We think of Instagram as a photo edditng app that we spend too much time around with to create good-looking, blurry images. However, a huge part of the what we enjoy about the app is the community that use it on a daily basis and share photos with one another. Some of these users have made efforts to take these strong communities offline into the real world too, which is supported and encouraged by the Instagram team.
InstaMeets: Real world Instagram Meeting
InstaMeets are a way for fans of the app to meet local Instagrammers in their area, taking the popular mobile app into the offline world allowing one to make a real connections, chat about photography and discuss why you heart vintage filters so much.
InstaMeets are a great way to get to know other Instagrammers in your hometown. Discuss your favorite filters, exchange tips, share opinions, tips and experiences related to Instagram or just take photos and videos together!
Having fun is of course the first main “must have” ingredient and the main objective of any meet up.
Ideas for your meet- up :
- Meet up at Park or Bar : start up casually and talk about the filters of instagram or anything.
- A photo walk : pick a route to your city or area and spend an hour snapping photos with other instagrammers.
- Don’t b afraid to start a small two or three people is also a meet – up.
Spread the world
1.Use the #instameet tag on all your photos or else tweet your shares releated to your meet up.
2.Also use your city specific tag such as #instameetdelhi, so that you can keep a track of your photos of your city meeting on instagram.
3. Post a note on Instagram/twitter/facebook so that you can tell you have the meet up in your own town and @ mention the users you follow in your city.
Have a great Instameet or Instawalk! Capture and share your Instameet!!
Latest posts by Nitika Sethi (see all)
- India Largest Mobile Advertising Market in Asia Pacific - February 23, 2014
- InMobi Second to Facebook in Global Reach - February 21, 2014
- Indians Holding Top Positions At MultiNational Companies - February 18, 2014
- Instagram Users Meeting Up At InstaMeets - February 11, 2014