Now Embed Flicker Content Better
Even though Flicker is a bit late to the party,its new web embedding feature makes a lot of sense especially if seen from a traffic and influence point of view.Now, it is easier to add Flicker photos and videos over the web however, it only works on photos you have shared publicly and not on private photos which is a good thing.
Here are a few notable points about it:
- First, when embedded, photos and videos are displayed with their full title and artist’s Flickr name.
- Also, Flickr keeps track of views of embedded photos and videos from external sites in Flickr stats so you get a sense for how popular your photos really are.
- Embed feature is only available for publicly shared photos. Private photos will continue to remain private.
- Flickr Web Embeds are contextual and interactive! If you’ve embedded a photo from a set, photostream or group, people will be able to browse through the whole collection.
- It also offers a full-screen viewing experience for the photos
To make it work on the new Flickr photo page, just click on the share button, browse to < />, choose your embed size, and copy the code.
Read: Flickr Web Embed