InMobi Second to Facebook in Global Reach
InMobi is a performance based mobile ad network backed by Soft Bank and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. The company was founded in 2007 in India with offices in several countries. With close to 759 million users across 160+ countries. It serves billions of ads daily. With 350+ data scientists, engineers and analysts spread across the globe. That puts it second only to Facebook in terms of global reach.
InMobi is the world’s largest independent mobile advertising in Bangalore. It now reaches million active users per month through their mobile devices, providing advertisers with the largest global reach, after Facebook. These million anonymous profiles on the InMobi network span 165 countries, bringing a truly global audience to advertisers. It was founded in 2007 by Naveen Tewari, an IIT-Kanpur alumnus, together with three other IIT alumni.
InMobi has technology that allows firms to create advertisements for mobile devices, and then push those ads to the right people at the right time. InMobi had 691 million monthly unique users, with 156 million coming from the US, followed by China (63 million) and India (49 million).
InMobi’s platform enables brands, publishers and developers to engage with global consumers through mobile advertising. The company is backed by investors such as Softbank Corp, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Sherpalo Ventures. The company has offices in India, the UK and the US, as well as in other global locations.
InMobi Award-Winning Products
Single SDK for ad monetization, app analytics and cross promotion tools across iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
InMobi Analytics is a one stop solution for all your mobile audience management needs.
More than just ads! Engage the audience with their own mobile app gallery.
Drive downloads for the Android apps across 160+ global app stores, in just a few clicks.
Build, run, and measure mobile rich-media ads with our simple but powerful ad authoring platform.
Key InMobi Network Statistics:
- InMobi receives over four billion ad requests per day;
- 9.2 billion events ingested per day;
- The InMobi platform processes 240 TB of data per day to deliver the most relevant advertising content to consumers;
- 5 TB of new data generated daily; and,
- Truly global reach of 759 million active monthly users, across 165 countries.
Latest posts by Nitika Sethi (see all)
- India Largest Mobile Advertising Market in Asia Pacific - February 23, 2014
- InMobi Second to Facebook in Global Reach - February 21, 2014
- Indians Holding Top Positions At MultiNational Companies - February 18, 2014
- Instagram Users Meeting Up At InstaMeets - February 11, 2014